FFF-Class Trashero - Vol. 2 Ch. 73

Fed-Kun's army
I swear this chapter is very different from the novel... like it has the same flow of events, but their interaction here is all wrong. iirc
he flirted with her, and she was into it. she even said straight to his face that she was even looking forward to him getting the 500 points to claim her.

like i get that there will be differences, but what makes the MC of this story so engaging is how he interacts with others.. this manga is making him one dimensional with only a single kind of personality... a goofy murderhobo.

@Joco413413 I've read the novel, so I know what you said wasn't a spoiler, but I kind of get why people might think it was if they weren't really paying any attention. If you're gonna do a recap or explanation, you have to be very specific and use words and phrases like "Earlier," and "This isn't a spoiler because...," I know it's confusing and annoying, but sometimes it's hard for people to tell what's a spoiler and what's not. I'm not blaming you at all, though. Please don't take it wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread