FFF-Class Trashero - Vol. 2 Ch. 75

whats really sad is all of this could have been avoided if they simply let nike return to earth on the first time he completed his "training". But ya, it would not have been as fun to read granted.

Fed-Kun's army
@Seblak only reason it is even remotely coming off like that is because the adaptation sucks ass when it comes to the MCs personality and interactions with others.

in the novel (iirc, was a bunch of chapters ago) the saintess liked him from the getgo, and was on board with the price tag thing, since they flirted with one another and she knew how the event world works and what she essentially was. Also the people he took over with the dark energy only did a little prodding here and there, no mental brainwashing magic needed. Pretty much everything between the two of them was consensual.

Now what wasn't exactly consensual (as in neither of them had any idea whatsoever this would happen) is how she gets to travel with him from here on out throughout the story that will either be in the next chapter or the one after. depending on how much the author wants to rush this.

Dex-chan lover
@Sugam
if he would have managed to get back to Earth in the first run, with the status he had at that time, even with all the graduated on Earth, he had the power to kill them all and conquer the world in a day. That's how much he was OP at that time.
I post his status of the end of the first run in the comment of chapter 1

Dex-chan lover
i thought mc is gonna be like a chaotic neutral at most but uh......... idk anymore my guys

Users who are viewing this thread