FFF-Class Trashero

I see that this got updated and think "Oh cool, let's see the newest chapter.", and then come to find out that it took away instead. Why?

Double-page supporter
well fuck, anyone remembers which number was the last chapter before this ?

reaper scans stopped doing this manga because it got and official release and they seem to have deleted their chapter her hope this help anyone who wants to know what happend

bwahahhahahaha, all of you see this as a curse but this is a blessing. I finished chapters 1-66 on another site then saw the next two posted here out of sheer luck >:)

Dex-chan lover
Oh snap Reaperscans removed everything. Even on their site. Fuck that harassment from official.

Double-page supporter
After reading a novel I can't say that I like how manga portrays him as some demonic villain. In LN it is written from MC perspective and you can see how he views himself as good by using pure logic and experience while here he is simplified to some maniac.
Still great thou, one of the most entertaining stories that I have read

Contributor
Apparently, it was said on their discord they removed it because it was licensed.

But not everyone like me, use discord or even want to use it so I would have liked a word about it either from here or their website.

Dex-chan lover
They could have at least kept the chapter markings so I knew what chapter I had read to.

I heard that it was licenced by Copin Comics... Not sure how reliable the information is.

Users who are viewing this thread