FFF-Class Trashero

Dex-chan lover
I love it. I didn't read a few chapters so that I could read in bulk. All gone now. Manga wasn't that great but still.

To anyone who is not up to date on the chapters read them on an aggregate website and the come back here to catch up

Dex-chan lover
Question: just because official english starts. Would that only mean to not translate those WITH CURRENT english chapters officially? And why remove what's already been done? it's easier to just . stop. Instead of pulling it down.

Contributor
@Terrate
My reading counter was up to 65.

They published chapter 66 from their website like 3 or 4 days ago and it usually have some delay before being uploaded on MangaDex (I believe it was a week?)

And I think since they removed everything before the end of the delay, the chapter never made it here.

They (the author and the team) had to make money one way or another and it's their stuff after all, so please respect their choice. Hope the official translation isn't bad.

Edit: Seems out of the place, but please don't send death threats. To be clear, this site only provides fan-translations and most of them are without author's consent(the ones with consent that I can think of is a twitter short comic) so it's rightfully their right to put it down. Oh yeah also, this site also does not claim its theirs, just "sharing the translations" I believe if we put it in legal terms if I am not wrong.

when did nike start to do manga stuffs..
also what is this bruh
removing all chapter bruh
not place you official chater to bruh
wtf bruh
yo bruh
just die bruhhh...!

Dex-chan lover
@Shevar then they will be dragged into a legal battle which is impossible to win, it's a no brainer that rather than getting sued they choose to take it down.

@Terrate

It existed.

MC kun Finds out another hidden ability of his sword, increases his luck, and gets a "event" by a mermaid

Oh and he also kills a couple Rotten Graduates

Users who are viewing this thread