FFF-Class Trashero

Fed-Kun's army
Keep in mind, he had a very good reason for killing his comrades from the first round, like a very very good reason and it wont be explained for a while that they actually wanted to kill him after he killed king pedobear in round 1 because they were scared of his power. I almost feel bad for him but when you look at how cleanly and coldy he took revenge theres no need.

Same goes with Lanuvel whom he keeps telling to not act cute. She is acting, she hates him as much as he hates her. She's purposely trying to drag him around.

Look forward to the reveals in a 100+ chapters.

What happened here i swear there were like over 50 chapters here last i checked now there's only 3?

Lol, nominee for best action moment: the quick stabbing kill of angel mid flight then jumping from it straight to killing another angel.

Dex-chan lover
@MXCL You serious?
Was her character shift something the author pulled out at the last second? Because based on what we have read, she gives no indication that she hates him, is it at least done tasteful before it comes up?

Fed-Kun's army
@F00M
The author has a habit of showing HanSoo coming to a conclusion based on past evidence (Which he doesnt show us) and than skipping immediately to him carrying it out which, while hilarious also makes him look crazy, for double the laughs. Same with Lanuvel. She's acting for her own benefit. She doesnt seem evil because her true personality isnt show yet. I'd say the reveal is done well depending on how much attention you pay to
Lanuberg/Bianca
As an aside, the Principal/Grader will give you an F grade for personality if you kill her regardless of anything else. We're not quite far enough yet but theres all sorts of warning signs how she's clearly abnormal and it will be a while before he starts talking about the first round.

Dex-chan lover
@MXCL I see thank you for the insight, I look forward to seeing that about 2 years from now, assuming the fan translation holds on for that long, if not, probably 3+ years for the coin ridden official release.

Wow the only licensed site has only 15 translated chapters or so, no wonder Nike snached it right away. And also I wonder how lanuvel will develop. I've read the last chapter of light novel, but there isn't any change in her personality.

Dex-chan lover
@Existing_man the previous translator ReaperScans were translating it before it got licensed, so now nike is just continuing where we left off. Go to another site to catch up.

Users who are viewing this thread