FFF-Class Trashero

Anyone willingly to upload the missing chapters? theres all of them at mangarockteam so.....

Dex-chan lover
I read the wn version. Just saying. This is 100% meant to make fun of every single harem-sekai bs trope out there. Which is pretty great.

The problem for me is the mc vibes as a sociopath. Which makes it hard for me to relate with him.

He hated his party members with a passion. So he killed them. Uhhhh. Kay. I get it. Some of them were total assholes. Some were annoying. But he literally killed them. This type of power fantasy exists, but isn't one I enjoy.

There are instances of relatablility for me. But those cases are fewer than the distasteful portions.

i was like how did he get it but then i remembered the effect of the skill (chapter 72)

@notkusou

guess you haven't read that many manga/manhwa. Honestly, if you look at it from an outside perspective, hes not really that bad. If you think about how stupid the common isekai tropes are that he was forced to deal with, anyone would be mad. For example, the sword princess was naked with the door open/unlocked and when he mistakenly entered, she tried to kill him. He was constantly forced into side quests that just wasted his time, and just completely annoyed by his two faced team mates for 11 years, when he finally thinks he gets to return from isekai trope hell, hes forced to restart and deal with them all multiple times, and even one with a romanticizer.

@Ntfgit123 yeah sure his team was garbage but it's his fault he's supposed to be a hero not just kill the bad guy and even after he resets he keeps making the same mistakes, but the person i hate the most is the god who reset him you could have just reset him back like a week and tell him not to kill his team but no lets just reset him from the beginning

@Notkusou

thats his entire thing, he never wanted to be a hero, he was forced into this position, and kept his feelings pent up, playing the role of hero, until the end where he kills his entire team because he thinks hes about to go back to earth.

Users who are viewing this thread