FFF-Class Trashero

@Ntfgit123 there are some people that cant enjoy stuff like that he is one of them like i said before u can only truly enjoy this if u are an S somewhere deep down

i mean he kills literally everything that gives him some Xp

@NotKusou uk how would u react if someone suddenly tries to kill u u would try to defend urself and of course u like that person that tried to kill u
and the person that tortured u u would definitely love that person

u get it ...

@xeno77 they weren't even trying to kill him they were trying to kill the demon king plus if it wasn't for them he would be dead

@xeno77 i do enjoy it but the MC is evil for no reason it's like he is trying to go back to the beginning but now he's just getting a slap on the wrist when he is 10x as evil

@cyphexada summed it up well on page 4 of the comments

sorry about the weird spaces my space key is stuck

@notkusou dunnu but pretty early and the thing is its that their personalities are rotten in a different way then the mc
tze most rotten dude is sig

@NotKusou

Never said murder is ok, but his party members would prolly feel different. After all he was forced into a life and death situation by opening the wrong door when the Sword Princess tried to kill him. He experienced life and death situations because of isekai troupes. The human royals summoned him to a world without toilets, took him from his family, forsaked all of his struggles in school and on earth, then he got into a party with two-faced people that play into isekai trouples, hes forced into side missions (and i know everyone hates when they're forced into a side mission), only to find out the king is living in luxury, and the queen is a demon cultist, the nobles shit talk him, even though hes the one saving their asses. He goes through all of this to find out, the demon king scales with your level. He bares with this because hes finally going back to earth only to find out he needs to redo this entire thing. After the redo he was just done, because the redo only mean't that the "administrators" can revive/reverse time so these peoples lives literally mean nothing, He even finds out there are multiple worlds exactly like this even furthering his mentality of everything on this world is experience.

Weird to see the "Mary Sue" trope combined with asshole hero trope. Whether you agree with the hero or not isn't an issue. The issue is how are we as the readers supposed to think there is any outcome to his psychopathic rampage other than getting a worse grade... Like every 3 or 4 chapters the instructor shows up to remind him he is failing and he is like "No no no, I am an idiot and therefore I am immune to this grading." Does the story just repeat and beat him into submission like "Groundhog Day" he just lives thousands of years in his self inflicted misery.

Edit: Chapter 37 😃 Hahahaha

Aggregator gang
anyone know where the missing chapters can be found? can't see them on reaper scans' website either...

¨Forced into side missions¨ it's his fault he should have just trained until he could kill the demon king also side missions are called side missions for a reason because you dont have to do them all he needed to do was say no or if he didn't like his team he could have just left or just runaway

¨The human royals summoned him to a world without toilets¨ wow how terrible a world without toilets also, what do you mean human if they were elves would it be better? also also what does ¨ two-faced people¨ mean? also also also what does ¨ but his party members would prolly feel different¨ mean?

@NotKusou He couldn't skip the side missions because he was weak, like how you do side missions for extra exp. He was weak but his teammates were strong and they forced him to do the side missions like it's the responsibility of a hero. Remember one thing, at that time he was weak and he was holding it in, like how you hold in stress it isn't healthy since at a certain point it just explodes. This would be one of the better cases of what a regular human would be after all that time. He is used to sanitary and a decent life, however it took his rights away and he needs time to adapt. TIME TO ADAPT. But he kept on going on as the hero with basically no rights as we see that his teammates put all responsibility on him when Lannvel(I think) died in the first run. For example a dragon, you would either take it as a companion or kill it for exp. His teammates forced him to leave it alone even thought it was the chaos dragon Neobius(I think once again)successor.
So #1 he was weak, as you expect from an average highschooler(I think), and so he when he was "training"(with Alex) he saw it as abuse since he was so weak he couldn't fight back and couldn't learn. He couldn't run since Lannvel was there and besides it was his FIRST run so he was careful and his teammates would force him to do the side missions saying IT'S THE HERO so you're supposed do charity work. We're told that he assassinated his teammates but not fought them which shows even at the end he was weaker. Essentially he couldn't escape and eventually broke and he couldn't train since his training is from Alex(which is basically just abuse) and him following his teammates is how he got stronger
#2 It was bad considering sanitary issues and convince since he is used to it all his life before his summoned
Overall message: Give him some time to adapt and stop being barbaric and talk it out like a proper human being

@ZhiMadder if he was a normal high schooler he wouldn't have been summoned in the first place why would they go through the trouble of training some random kid for 10 years plus i haven't even read the whole thing my first post was a joke also why would you fight your strong team mates when you could just ambush them all at once he wasn't weak he just wasn't a idiot

He's sooooooooo gooooddd in the bad way but good nonetheless. One of my fave MC. Doesn't matyer if he's trash, cuz I'd be a trash too if i were to be in his shoes. Lmao

Users who are viewing this thread