FFF-Class Trashero

While art is not up to par with other series it is great nonetheless, finally an Alpha MC, not this either beta or edgy japanese shit

it started off as some funny haha edgy asshole shit that i could only put up with for the comedy and the stylistic art
but by 50 chapters in it's gotten boring and i'm sick of it
not surprised there's no character development for an edgelord isekai
but a touch of it would've helped along the way so i could maybe, just maybe start liking the mc
fucking disgusting, 10/10 would read again

After binge reading it all the way to chap 74, I'll said this manga's title should be an "SSS-class villain" instead of the current.. sh*t it's somewhat refreshing as we follow the story of an anti-hero which was proclaimed as a hero LMAO..
All the view about "hero means a greater good" was slain and stomped under feet here..

Dex-chan lover
Can this website not have a fucking stroke any time anything remotely popular gets updated... this and multuple other reasond is why i use other sites.

You thought that the saintess was about to give han soo the suck, but instead it was him giving the saintess the suck

Sorry No Sex in this manga tho the ln has a bit like with the demon worship queen and the half elf half human gal from the elf princes side

damn...as much as I don't like Nike for sniping I do have to agree-where the fuck is the sex???

I read light novel too and although some of the scenes are missing, it is absolutely exciting to see this arc in comic version. Hats down clap~ clap~ clap~

Double-page supporter
@ryosuke13 you sure he is sniping bc I have been with this since the early chapters and as far as I remember this was dropped by the first scan group, bc it got an official release, the only problem is that official release is like 50 chapters behind, so from my perspective we be waiting like 2 years to get back to this moment if we were lucky, that is until Nike swooshed (pun intended) in and picked it up. Could be wrong if you have a different tale.

Double-page supporter
The standards of the reader base on this site seem pretty low. As long as there's girls and an overpowered mary sue they can self-insert into they'll call it a masterpiece. Wonder what the average age is...

@Turkeyjerkey It’s fine, you don’t have to like it, but you’re mistaken on your points here. The mc has no interest in girls, unless they are of use to him. Also, about the op MC part, he deserves it, he had worked for everything he got. The plot is good with twists, so if you don’t like it because it’s edgy, or something else, then you can just leave without a word being said. You’re not required to have anyone else know it’s bad, or judge people on their tastes, because I find it good. Have a great day.

Users who are viewing this thread