FFF-Class Trashero

@ZhiMadder but didn't he say the demon king was weak at the end of his first run. My memory isn't too good but I remember something like that happening. He took the hard and long route the first time while on his second run he knew shortcuts and stuff.

@Joobin814

The reason he thought the demonking was weak, was because he was too pre-occupied with the fight that he did not notice the Negative job effect of the demon king.

He only took the long route is because his "allies" dragged him all over the world, for meaningless jobs.

in the 2nd route he took the easy way. demanding money, beating the dragon, and the demon-king.
Noticing the Negative skill effect, due the Demonking being occupied by the elven queen.
he could analyze the skills of the demon king.
he also abused all knowledge he had from the 1st route to avoid everything that could make his journey last longer.

In the 3rd route it somewhat went like the 2nd one, only then he had the blackbox skill,
he did have 1 "ally/burden" that dragged him down, as he wanted to do good by using the blackbox skill. and some info he had from his last life.

the 4th round, he Killed the demonking right away, because he kept the Holy sword 2. and all his skills

--------------
Hero festival arc. {up till this point that is how it went, havent read the novel, so cant say much more}
-------------

@Joobin814 it was weak because he was weak. It said that the demon king's abilities(levels and skills) scale DOWN to the hero normally unless the hero gets strong enough that the demon king doesn't get weaker. It was meant for you to work with comrades since the levels and skills are down your comrades kill it. Lesson: Comradeship and Friends

Dex-chan lover
You S rank?

Nay Fam SSS rank, I need y'all to convert so I can clap some cheeks.

First time I've seen the "trash" title and it's actually deserved. SSS 💩bag right there! Still rooting for him somehow...

Users who are viewing this thread