Fiancée Be Chosen by the Ring - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Secret of Magic

yeah they definitely skipped a part here, it's a more fluid transition in novel. why would they skip it?

Contributor
Thanks for the release!

On page 23, the Commander refers to Aurora as "the daughter of a duke," which contradicts her introduction in chapter 1 (as the daughter of an earl). Which is correct?

Also quick and probably pointless question: is there any particular reason why the first chapter used raws from the toukbon, while 2 and 3 use the serialization (just curious)?

I um, this is rare but I dont remember anything about the previous chapters. Nice update though time to re read :D

Dex-chan lover
...I...am completely lost.
I don't remember the previous chapter events too well (that can be fixed, but the problem is...would I even bother?) and the exchange at the end didn't make any sense to me.

@bangtan_sonyeondan
yeah it was the mangaka's choice and they skipped some events. I read the manga raws and noticed that some other parts were skipped as well, though they weren't as noticeable as this. I guess because chapter 4 of the novel was from Felix's (Clavis) pov, they decided they didn't need to adapt it ??? which I don't think would have mattered cause he's also the male lead. I actually wanted to see that part adapted but, they had other plans.

Ah yes, the Welbum Kingdom. You may know them as the sworn enemies of the Loose Confederation of IBS?

Users who are viewing this thread