Fiancée of the Wizard

Group Leader
she wakes up in her own home with an angry father and brother standing over her head

Lol about the group asking the fans not create a drama because of the other group translating the same manga reminded me of the the actual drama happening between the group QC scans and Trash scans over the manhawa fraud marriage. Like this is how it should be !! Even if 2 groups decided to do the same project it’s no big deal, but what trash scans r doing posting chapters randomly and not in order just to troll the other group XD like this is actual drama haha

This second arc feels a inorganic. The twist happened fast and selves sama story was just slip like a note why he was mad at eddy. But I'm still enjoying the manga.

Honestly not fond of the heroine at all. I get that she only exists to be the wife but when the male character is busy killing the demon lord or is drowned in his work all she does is wait for his return and wonder if he'll ever leave her for another woman. It was cute at the beginning because her husband loves her and the scenes they have are adorable, but now I get the feeling she doesn't deserve him at all.
Not only that but she has that annoying thing most heroines in shoujo manga have, martyrdom I guess it's called? is disgusting and just added more work to her husband. Did this dumb girl just try to undo a spell by herself without telling anyone? These dumb heroines, because they're such good people they have to shoulder their pain by themselves! Oh no what tragedy! Only for the guy to save her again like the useless sack of potatoes she is.
And then come the countless rivals. Yeah no, this is not my cup of tea.

OMG was looking for the LIKE button just to like the comment of "yasyas". The FL gets reincarnated for what exactly? Nothing. She does not work on improving herself in ANY way. Only waits around like the "useless sack of potatoes" she is. So why the need for her to be reincarnated. Might as well have been her first life.

Wish I had seen ur comment before wasting my time. Would only say that 4 me personally I did not like the ML much either. For supposedly "LOVING" the FL to that extent he was just as useless. -.-
I would hate that kind of lover that would act like that: yelling at me or looking down upon me just cuz he cannot show his emotions and is"embarrassed". Id rather he have a poker face than act like a condescending loser.

The ML is said to have gone to the magic school to be able to work on controlling his powers so he could protect the FL. But does that happen??? No way. He does not mature after coming back, no improvement in character. Whatever hurtful things he says, the FL smiles and waits for him to come back. No self-confidence, no dignity, nothing. This manga killed a part of me. To see a fellow female act like that even if it is in a manga ... I am srry guys but I needed to get this out of my system. This was in no way the depiction of love. Only everything that could be bad in a relationship for people.

Anyways hated the lead characters. Art was awesome though. If u dont mind annoying characters like these, try it.

6/10; the art is fine, but the story is incredibly lacking. Typical soft shoujo protagonist who, in this case, does nothing but wait for her lover to come back home (she literally waits for a couple years for him to come home from serving as a mage). The MC's entire appeal revolves around the fact that she's not scared of black hair, and the transmigration really doesn't add anything to the story aside from the aforementioned fact.

Aside from the lack of character development, this story is just isekai fluff. I wouldn't recommend, but if you've got time on your hands, go ahead. PM me for manga & webnovel recs that are better than this

When does the arc that started at chapter 13 end? I haven't read the latest chapters yet in case the arc hasn't ended so could anyone tell me if it's ended yet?

Group Leader
@Aluna Technically it ends at chapter 19 or 20, but who knows if the author is going to continue that plot point beyond that.

Some chapters really made me cry.. have i gone too soft? 😭 lol

Some people may not understand how others operate. But people are different. People see differently about other people.

I think the male & female lead are cute. That their love for each other is strong. ❤️

All she did was stay and wait. I really hate female protagonist who only try to “care” for others and not build up their own character. I really like isekai because the characters has learned their lessons and build up to be a more better person not only for others but also for themselves. I know it sounds selfish, but at the end we always look at the “protagonist” views and how HIS/HER journey ends. I like their own individuality and their power to think for themselves. But this one is just straight stupidity, where the female lead hopelessly hopes for the affection of the so called “Black Wizard”. Can she think for herself once? This is a drop for me.

If you like a naive reincarnated female protagonist who only thinks of her future “husband”, literally does NOTHING to improve herself, and her only deeming qualities was not being scared of the so called “Black Magician” then this is it for you.

AMAZING NEWS! This manga is getting licensed so that means more support for the mangaka. Honestly going to pick this title when it's out xD
https://twitter.com/TheOASG/status/1225099639449362433

... i... dont have.... words......

*spoilers ahead*

AHHHHHHHH I LOVE THIS SERIES TOO GODDAMN MUCHHHHHHHH!!!!!! THEM STARTING OUT AS CHILDHOOD SWEETHEARTS! THE DEMON KING ARC (WHEN EDDY APPEARS)! THE FRICKIN WEDDING!!!!!! SELVESS WHEN HE SAID “MY SUZETTE” I FELT THAT BRO!!!! EDDY AND HIS WHOLE EMOTIONS WHEN HE THOUGHT HE LOST FILIMINA!!!!! AND THEN THE BALL!!! BRO HER DRESS IS SO GORGEOUS!!!!! AND LIKE.... IM SO HAPPY I WAITED FOR ALL THESE UPDATES..... THANK YOU SO MUCH KURUURUU’S TRANSLATIONS FOR THIS AMAZING MANGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Yen Press is going to officially release the English manga starting July 2020.

Users who are viewing this thread