Fiancée of the Wizard

@wasserplane Yeah I'm getting sick of these dickbag male MCs that were nice once a decade ago so the female MC is just ok with being treated like shit. "Ohh he's doing it to protect her" how the fuck is him being a dick to her protecting her? It's one thing that he's busy but when he actually has time to meet up he treats her like shit.

The majority of stories with tsunderes male or female are just utter garbage. Only a few have written interesting tsunderes. It's all 99% tsun and dere 1% of the time far out of sight of the MC.

this story really is trying to pass of a non-relation ship of two people agonizing over the thoughts of each other without ever talking as a genuine relationship or something?

either its supposed to be a tragity thats supposed to make you sad [which i do not care for] or its a genuinely unaware that this relationship is toxic and shitty as fuck.

Double-page supporter
I feel the author is really pushing for an LDR between the 2 MC's, which is getting more out of hand imo with the superimposed lack of sound communication. The drama stems from LACK OF COMMUNICATION as usual for your run-of-the-mill shoujo story.

The art is gorgeous at least, so I'll be sticking for it for that reason alone ^^

OK that was really good so far XD finished all in one night I enjoyed it a lot .. Loved all the chracters and how development until now ... Waiting for more X3

At the beginning I was ok with the MC even though him and everything else in this story is generic as hell.
But after the time skip... Nah fam, I hate these kinds of asshat MC that we're supposed to root for.
At this point i mean it's very predictable how this will end, but I still roll my eyes every time the charas open their mouths ugh so frustrating.

@king0elizabeth If you'd actually read any of the chapters early on they are both OK with it, don't consider it sniping, they both just want to do the series their own way.

The hero guy is annoying as hell. I hate characters like him. If someone doesn't want to be your friend, that's not an invitation to annoy them until they give in. He needs to fuck off.

If they keep going the parts of chapters like they are right now once a week I'd be REALLY happy. This is one good manga and it needs some TLC.

A question please. Between KuRuuRuu's Translation and HaruPARTY, which one have better translation? Have both translation, don't know which is better for reading.

Aaaaa cant this be a double release? I cried u know.. Reading the pages again and again while crying.. And now a cliff hanger.. Let me be happy after all this sadness 😭

Users who are viewing this thread