Fight Class 3 - Ch. 79 - Round 79: Backlight

@shinratensei16 Just wanted to say, massive thanks to you and the scanlation team. This was a superb effort and all aspects.

Never in my mind that I thought this manhwa would turn this "dark", but I'm all for it!

Can someone explain to me what's happening , jiu ji tae was normal then out of nowhere he becomes a wild blood thirsty guy and now he fights a monster out of nowhere and maria kills it i feel like i mssed 200 chapter

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, give me more of this insane dark shit, that fight was great. Jiu-tae change is still jarring as fuck, but if it gives us moments like this, I'm all for it. As long as he don't become too much of a dick. Him and Maria are truly two peas in a pod right now. Both are going down even deeper into a dark, destructive path that I don't think escape is an option. Such a toxic relationship, but at the same time, they need each other. It's so surreal that the author was showing how everybody was having a good time, chilling, and playing at the beach. While Jiu and Maria are fighting for their lives in the sewers against goddamn Grundy. Jiu definitely got a big level boost after this fight.

Fed-Kun's army
The chapter had my heart fuckin' racing. Shout out to the the people who worked on it. 145 pages is ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread