Fight Class 3 - Ch. 86 - Round 86: Preparation

well I'm glad he somehow has the wits about him to not resort to doping, seeing as how that acquaintance from his school ended up

i mean, what can i say that hasn't been said over the last dozen chapters. what the hell is going on

I am consistently amazed by how this series plays this balancing act between comedy, amazing art and fight scenes, amazing characters and backstories, and tragic descents into madness, and somehow it doesn't feel forced, yet it seems like it should? I just read the entire series for the first time over the last two days and I think this is my favorite thing I am reading right now. I cannot wait to see what our boy's interactions with the rest of the gang are now that he's unhinged ... I hope he can regain some of his sanity lol

also I love the parallel between our boy beating those two and then it cuts to the exact same scene with the girl from Red Hell lmao

Fed-Kun's army
I know it's late to say this, but the MC looks like your everyday small fry scumbag antagonist

Aggregator gang
Ok, even if he's not getting better we, at least, get to have a good match.

Miv

Aggregator gang
I think his vibe influences a lot how he’s drawn - I bet his features will soften if he ever redeems himself/has a change of heart:/redemption arc - thorfinn style

Fed-Kun's army
oof almost forgot that this is from left to right when reading.

damn he looks messed up but i can't wait him to go back to school and see his classmates reaction lmfao

Supporter
When will people stop asking about what happened to mc, just read previous chapters lol. I think manga does a good job explaining/showing transition

Dex-chan lover
Oh my fucking god, that last line... I love how this insane hyperaggressive bastard casually calls someone else out... "You bad boy" fucking PRICELESS

Fed-Kun's army
I’m glad he (most likely) refused the steroids hopefully he didn’t end up taking any lol

As much as I want him to recover I’m hyped for this fight lol

Holy shit I love how twisted and fucked up this manga is. At the start we had this wimp learning how to fight for himself, 80 chapters later we have a fucking broken-rippted-motherfucker who is addicted to fighting lol

Users who are viewing this thread