Fight Class 3 - Vol. 5 Ch. 36 - Round 36: The End of the Finals

Group Leader
Maria is a savage lol.

Still, lots of grey morality in the past few chapters. While Maria is cool and all, you can't help to feel that Young-Woong is somewhat justified in his hatred since she was a bitch ( and a bully in a way) to the other students during the previous year. At the same time, you know that maria has the trauma of her family being killed by Ji-tae's father so you understand her bloodlust and why she was an unstable person at the time.

Dex-chan lover
Small amount of backstory for this guy
Maria: I'm about to end this mans career

@Jachinz I think this explains why he kinda bullied the bullies in middle school to keep them in check as Ba-ram told Tae-young and Ha-mim. It was all because his gf brother was killed because of bullying.

Maria has no chill lol.

Dex-chan lover
bro i feel so fucking bad for his GF, to watch him get destroyed so dam bad and not be able to do anything OTL

Dex-chan lover
One thing is clear though, Maria completely shut down any rumors that she has lost her edge if anything shes showing how truly vicious she can be.

Dex-chan lover
@shinratensei16
Honestly, she appeared to be in full control, it looked more like she chose to take him apart, as a show of force, both as a punishment to him, and as a warning to onlookers: Don't threaten those around her.

Especially with how she glanced at the referee before she collided with her.

Group Leader
@Mangareader well yeah, "cold blooded" would be more fitting. The thing is she decided to end him. That looked more like an execution than a fight. Like I said, it was Young-Woong's fault for poking at the beast but at the same time you understand why he hates people like Maria.

Dex-chan lover
We just witnessed a murder

The police will be interviewing you all shortly.

Dudes pretty well wrecked. Man, it's such good content, but it is over so damn fast. Should have picked this series up a year from now....

Maria is pretty simple minded she decided that he was a danger to her and her surroundings so she decided to swiftly end him

A job well done I daresay lmao

Users who are viewing this thread