Fights Breaking Through The Heavens - Ch. 312 - Ballistic Ancestral Dragon

Dex-chan lover
Nah, it's just a cat. If it looks like a cat, scratches like a cat, and meows like a cat, then it probably is a cat.

@Foxdragon33 @Kaarme I've seen other high tier pill in other manhuas turn into animals and mythical creatures, but only highest tier alchemists could make them after going through great length and lighting tribulations.

What's up with the quality drop of the translation? usually I re-read the chapter here on mangadex for the better translation, even though it a week or so later. This time manhuaplus is 1 chapter ahead and has a better more understandable translation.

Aggregator gang
I know that he's blown himself up more than a few times trying to make pills, and I expected worse things to happen to him because of making pills/finding ingredients, I even remembered that pills/ingredients of high tier have spirits, but I gotta admit I never expected him to get his face scratched off by a tiny living pill cat

Double-page supporter
So a pill can turn into cat. Doesnt that mean the pill could also turn into female?
New harem member?

who was that Scrollistic Ancestral Meow behind our MC on chapter title page?!?

@Avenger88id lol it doesn't change the fact that it is still a pill and will be consumed at some point, otherwise there would be no point in using rare materials and go through great efforts to make it.

A crazy cat lad I'm thrilled that a feline has appeared, obviously in the worst possible place and with that most feline attitude :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread