Filter-Goshi no Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - I Can't Express In Words

Actually that's part of the reason why the mc doesn't have any feeling for her while taking all these nude pics , did u see how sincere he was talking to her about his childhood friend ? He doesn't even consider her as a love candidate. just pure fan behavior towards her.he got that typical out of reach thought like every other manga
Call me biased, but I don't think she has any right to be jealous, while posting those pics for everyone to see <_<..

Right now the Childhood friend seems much more genuine in her way of simply interacting with him (Saying 'Right now', since I can't know if there's some hidden agenda)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

That was pretty much expected. The only person knows in the school she just transfered in to is just Narumi, so it's pretty much expected for her too seek him out during the free time (and she knows he was supposed to be alone in the room). I was actually expecting for her to walk in the room while they are in the middle of the pictorial.
But yeah, I guess this is nice. Minami is now the plot device to stir things up even more.

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see she's actually that goofy instead of it being an act or smth

Dex-chan lover
My vote is for wingwoman.
Her reaction to the 2 of them in the room didn't seem like a jealous possible lover.
Like she didn't stay to see what was happening she closed the door and ran away to give them privacy, seems to me like it's leaning another direction with her.
that’s what I’m sayin, she didn’t seem jealous

Group Leader
I thought she would have walked in. Not sure why FMC is catching feelings.
Page 13 top panel, I love how this is supposed to be a rose tinted perspective. But he's still stoney looking.

Also, Haru killing it again! Are you redrawing the images as well? I noticed some changes.

Dex-chan lover
I thought she would have walked in. Not sure why FMC is catching feelings.
Page 13 top panel, I love how this is supposed to be a rose tinted perspective. But he's still stoney looking.

Also, Haru killing it again! Are you redrawing the images as well? I noticed some changes.

No, it's not rose tinted. He's happy. He is still "Stoney", but there is an ever-so-slight expression on his face and that causes her to use sex as a weapon. So to speak.

Thanks for the appreciation.
And yes i had to take some liberties on changing a few lines around her chest region otherwise it would have looked weird.
And since i used the volume version of the base image, the jp title wasn't there in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
ok authors pulling out the plot progression character, now we are balling in the usual procedures

Dex-chan lover
You can't just go and introduce a more likeable character than your main female lead man lmao

Dex-chan lover
She doesn't seem jealous of them, so I guess she might not be a second love interest. At least I hope she isn't... Not every romance manga needs a love triangle...

Users who are viewing this thread