Filter-Goshi no Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Naked Relationship

Group Leader
Sorry to say but this is will turn into harem really soon
I'm fine with a harem, but if it turns into one, I want it to also END as one.
100 Girlfriends has proven you can make a good harem manga where the protagonist actually dates multiple girls, I just don't want this to be another story where the character has multiple fake choices, because he'll end up with the main girl no matter how little chemistry they have together (looking at you, Hoshino!).

Double-page supporter
In order to break a girl's heart by taking her hubby away, she has to first make the girl realize her feelings for him. That's the ABC of NTR.

you guys should probably either do all lowercase or all uppercase typesetting cause your capitalization is a bloody mess, not a bloody rabbit

that aside, thanks for the translation, should probably look for a proofreader/quality checker though, bunch of typos etc.
Bare minimum drop your work into Google Docs and check for spelling and grammar errors there.

Dex-chan lover
Translation is decent but not perfect. A few typos, some sentences I think are not translated that well, font choice is a bit questionable, and the capitalisation as has been pointed out. Also the lack of hyphens for when a word is split across multiple lines. It's readable enough though, so 7/10.

As for the chapter itself... the way this manga started, I figured the reappearance of the first love would be a huuuuuuuuuge deal. She's the whole reason he became Stoney, and that is a big part of his character, but so far it seems to be played for laughs and not taken seriously. Kind of disappointing because it's basically a mild trauma for him; I wanted to see it addressed.

Group Leader
last page jumpscare
i saw last 2 pages like this:
"fufu, ask your heart"
-"but... blood-bathed rabbit ate it, and i am now a brain-eating zombie..."

edit: as non-native english, i don't mind as much of typos as native-english bros, but you can enhance readability by a lot, just by changing font for something like anime ace 3 or letteromatic (both are uppercase-only)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I am kind of glad that Kagurazaka is not a potential harem at this stage, rather an 'agitator' for the plot (well at least for now).
But that scene where Narumi cried while seeing Kagurazaka off is really sweet. That is the only time Narumi really showed a different face for a single person (even with Mitsuha, his face only only goes as far as to 'soften' than usual).

Dex-chan lover
Bare minimum drop your work into Google Docs and check for spelling and grammar errors there.
That brings other issues with it. Or at least, I'm fairly sure this is the exact cause of 99% of repeated speech bubbles, some braindead typesetter copying lines from a google doc and forgetting ctrl+c one time.
Decent QC solves both issues, plus more.

Dex-chan lover
edit: as non-native english, i don't mind as much of typos as native-english bros, but you can enhance readability by a lot, just by changing font for something like anime ace 3 or letteromatic (both are uppercase-only)
I agree with this guy on the font thing. The translation was readable (though it definitely feels like english is not their first language), but the comic sans/block font always makes translations look “low-quality”, and i think that can kind of skew how people feel about the scan even if everything else is fine. I realize that’s kind of silly, but it’s just how it feels to me personally.

Dex-chan lover
Weirdly wholesome chapter, not that I complain about it.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. I recommend a proofreader though, quite a few spelling errors, and some funky grammar here and there.

Dex-chan lover
Typesetting wise, very rough looking. Font choice could be better, placements for some boxes are great, but some are off a little. Line breaks and words breaks are a little random, but its like a solid C, maybe C+ more than C-

Users who are viewing this thread