Filter-Goshi no Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Naked Relationship

Hello everyone,

First of all, I would like to say thanks for the feedback I truly appreciate it, as it helps to motivate me to continue.

Secondly, I have taken notes about the fonts and spelling and grammar errors and will try to improve them in the next chapter.

Thirdly and most importantly, I will try to make the conversations more fluent and readable.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I would like to clarify that this is my first time doing any TL work and will strive to improve on any inconsistencies or errors.

I would like to thank you all for pointing out the errors as well as giving me suggestions on how to improve.
Glad to see you taking it all as constructive criticism rather than an attack on yourself, as I know some would. If you're ever at a point where you just want a script checked for grammar/flow then you're more than welcome to get in touch. Would make a lovely change of pace from proofreading policies and procedures!

Aggregator gang
Glad to see you taking it all as constructive criticism rather than an attack on yourself, as I know some would. If you're ever at a point where you just want a script checked for grammar/flow then you're more than welcome to get in touch. Would make a lovely change of pace from proofreading policies and procedures!
Thanks for the encouragement! I genuinely believe that constructive criticism is essential for growth, so I try to approach it with an open mind. And your offer to check scripts for grammar and flow sounds awesome.. I'll definitely keep that in mind for when I need a change of pace. Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread