Filter-Goshi no Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Study Session with Gals

Dex-chan lover
Why am I not surprised that someone using MTL wouldn't even realize that they skipped a chapter. If you wanna translate learn Japanese and do it properly, stop adding to the cancer that is plaguing this site.
Safe bet that they did 7 instead of 6 under the assumption that the group that usually does this already has it in the works since their last upload was a month ago. Not that it matters, if they did 6 there'd be the usual complaints about sniping instead.

Damned if they do, damned if they don't no matter what they did.

Hi everyone! I read the criticism and fixed the rotation on the text, along with the duplicate pages (I somehow messed up how I saved them so that was a bummer). I will take the rest of the corrections into account when (and if) I translate the next chapter! Thank you so much for your guys' feedback! I will try to do better from here on out. As for why I skipped Chapter Six, I felt that since that chapter is (at least from what I can gather) being translated, I would go ahead and do 7 while the other group does six. However, any feedback is much appreciated, so I would appreciate it! Thanks once again.

So...Maimi. That sounds off, but a cursory google search does show a few hits. Would be nice if someone more versed in Japanese names could weigh in on that.
Jisho shows some other ways the name could be read but in this case it is Maimi (because furigana). I guess if you break it down, her name literally means "Dancing Sea" but that relies on an outdated usage of "舞".
MTL translations are alright if you can supplement it with knowledge of Japanese grammar because it becomes too literal otherwise.

Supporter
Safe bet that they did 7 instead of 6 under the assumption that the group that usually does this already has it in the works since their last upload was a month ago. Not that it matters, if they did 6 there'd be the usual complaints about sniping instead.

i agree, there'd definitely be complaints about sniping if they did 6. but now having seen this, this is kind of whack, lol

Dex-chan lover
While machine translations often leave much to be desired, I appreciate the effort to make it all coherent. Reads pretty well to be honest

This is a free, community ran site with no ads, if you don't like the translations go elsewhere or hire/attract more experienced translation groups. Every fucking comment you have ever posted here is negative, maybe this isn't the place for you? The guy did his best (even if kinda lazy with the 90 degree text) and it's better than waiting for months on end for a group to pick this up, eventually forgetting the manga exists.
There is a group doing this. They're called AnimeWaves.

Shame people think to snipe and try and beat others (who have been doing the mangas) to scan chapters.

Dex-chan lover
manga thirsters when there are no updates: it's shit

manga thirsters when there are updates: it's shit

BONUS:

manga thirsters when there are updates and they are SSSS-grade: y i wait so long for this shit?

Dex-chan lover
i agree, there'd definitely be complaints about sniping if they did 6. but now having seen this, this is kind of whack, lol

tbh who cares about "sniping"? if someone else picks it up, the old group can still translate. consistency matters more than whoever is "first". The people who prefer another group will wait or give up if the old group stops.

manga thirsters when there are no updates: it's shit

manga thirsters when there are updates: it's shit

BONUS:

manga thirsters when there are updates and they are SSSS-grade: y i wait so long for this shit?

half my manga library: "Y'all are getting updates?"

Dex-chan lover
Hi everyone! I read the criticism and fixed the rotation on the text, along with the duplicate pages (I somehow messed up how I saved them so that was a bummer). I will take the rest of the corrections into account when (and if) I translate the next chapter! Thank you so much for your guys' feedback! I will try to do better from here on out. As for why I skipped Chapter Six, I felt that since that chapter is (at least from what I can gather) being translated, I would go ahead and do 7 while the other group does six. However, any feedback is much appreciated, so I would appreciate it! Thanks once again.
If no one else told you yet. Thanks for doing this. The (sometimes too) silent majority thanks you for your effort and contribution. I really hope you do decide to continue.

At this point I get the feeling people like @Serazia are paid actors trolling MTL's.

MangaDex higher ups should really reign that in for the health of the community. Or at least let those trolling pricks have a button to filter MTL's from their sensitive palate. And not ruin the comment section for everyone.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

Then don't publish it until ch.6 release.
If OP really want to translate stuff and make it public, he need to be considerate of others (or like here, be ready for a shitstorm) because it's both unpleasant to read and make actual translator kinda mad about it.

Most of the time and for a reason it's : "why bother if a (lesser quality) version already exist?" Then they drop it. Making the bad translation actually WORSE for the community.

Users who are viewing this thread