Filter-Goshi no Kanojo - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Secret from That Day

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload. MC Progress....nice :clap:

Next step is.....

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
I might be wrong but, was MC singing "Hated by life itself"? The lyrics seem familiar.

Dex-chan lover
If the Japanese Tourist Board doesn't have an issue with the manga industry, they probably should have. Because they're single-handedly setting the heavy expectation that you can't step outside anywhere in the country without being accosted by slimy pickup douchebags that don't take "no" for an answer and yet never seem to be held accountable for their incredibly scummy actions.

Double-page supporter
is it just me that loses respect for a manga when they pull the douchebags hit on girl and guy stands up for her and girl says "you were kinda cool back there" shit? like at least tell me i'm not the only one who's tired of seeing this

Dex-chan lover
If the Japanese Tourist Board doesn't have an issue with the manga industry, they probably should have. Because they're single-handedly setting the heavy expectation that you can't step outside anywhere in the country without being accosted by slimy pickup douchebags that don't take "no" for an answer and yet never seem to be held accountable for their incredibly scummy actions.
You'll be disappointed to hear that random douchebags are a worldwide phenomena. There is no escape.

Dex-chan lover
Just the same way the american comics have been selling for decades that the USA are full of spandex-clad weirdos with powers? Because it was a surprise when I travelled to the east coast for a week and wasn't invaded by aliens or intelligent gorillas from the moon even once...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Mitsuha getting some points in once again this chapter.
Thanks to those nanpa guys, Hakobe also scored some points as well.

Supporter
kinda sus that they both leave the karaoke booth at the same time, which makes it all the more surprising that she doesn’t get him to take a pic of her phenomenal underboob.

Also damn the new volume cover is getting pretty extreme.

is it just me that loses respect for a manga when they pull the douchebags hit on girl and guy stands up for her and girl says "you were kinda cool back there" shit?
Yes, but only for more serious and emotionally nuanced stories. For goofy romcom stories that discard realism for lucky pervert moments, my expectations are low enough to let it pass. Such cliches fade into the background noise, alongside “secret idol cutest girl falls in love with generic self-insert moron boy” type developments, though this story is certainly less egregious than some. This story is drawn well and has some ok characters, but it’s an ecchi, manage your expectations.

Dex-chan lover
Just the same way the american comics have been selling for decades that the USA are full of spandex-clad weirdos with powers? Because it was a surprise when I travelled to the east coast for a week and wasn't invaded by aliens or intelligent gorillas from the moon even once...
They've learned to disguise themselves sadly. Easy way to spot one though, just ask what they do for a living. If they say "Video game journalist" you've found an alien.

Users who are viewing this thread