Final Girl

Dex-chan lover
Another example about how One-shots often include the best quality.

Fed-Kun's army
I want a serialized continuation of this where Summer and Lucy somehow manage to scrape through cliche'd film concept after cliche'd film concept, barely getting out alive or (somewhat) unharmed each time.

@remial

If there wasn't that panel where the killer's chasing them, but all three of the guys are still on the balcony, I would have thought all three guys were actually the killer - just swapping off the mask and costume. It would have explained their really dumb horror movie advice.

nky

This is actually pretty good, reminds me of old TV show Quantum Leap.

I hope this can make this into serialization😀

There's a decent movie from a few years ago called "The Final Girls" with the same premise.

The one called "Final Girl" is about a serial killer killer.

a parody of movies cliche sound very promising
i hope it get serialized since it's pretty refreshing for the genre who rely mainly on slave demi human girl to have any sales whatsoever

Dex-chan lover
So this is actually based off a movie made in 2015 "The Final Girls".
It's pretty interesting too, check it out~~

Edit: I tried looking up the authors previous works, but they were nothing like this. He was just artist for all but one

https://myanimelist.net/manga/78187/Doutei_Jigoku I guess you can give this a try if your interested.

I don't understand of how to read stuff, I'm new to this site and I'm going mentally insane.

I am so sad that this is a one shot. It was far better than it had any right to be. I'd love a Stay Tuned-esque manga world where the main character jumps from one movie genre to another, trying to figure out how to make it out of each without having his life ruined. Instead, we get this brief, but fun tease of something we'll never see more of. It's a real shame.

Aggregator gang
I would definitely read this if it became a full-fledged manga series, as some oneshots do. Ah well, for now it deserves my 10

Dex-chan lover
this was a very cute parody of slashers, very happy I stumbled upon it

Users who are viewing this thread