Final Girl

Double-page supporter
Well technically the mc isn't a slutty character so thats probably why he/she lived hahaha

Fed-Kun's army
No wonder some panels looks like artwork from seven deadly sins. Looks like this artist did a spinoff titled Nanatsu no Taizai: Seven Days ~Touzoku to Seishoujo~

Legit this one shot should have been redone as a full series man cause that's a pretty great concept that would be awesome to see as more than a oneshot

@JL96 The author said he'd absolutely love to do more and that it really depends on how many responses he gets about the one shot. I know he said something about his publisher, but I can't find that tweet. I did find this one, though:

https://twitter.com/TheeKick/status/1175826997689217024

i wish this was not a one-shot 🤧 because it has potential to be a series 🧐

i am left with a question: Will the protagonist find a way home to his dimension......... or not 😅

it is a good thing that he read the blog <The contents saved his life 😃>

if this reading material really does depends on our support, then so be it 🤓

"please make this one-shot into a series, i would love to read more of your creation"

please and thank you 😄

I think this type of story actually has great potential. Every arc could be the two girls and possibly more characters joining to survive movie tropes with a new genre the end of the arcs. Shame it's only one shot.

Group Leader
Even I was thinking "wait, did I miss this getting serialized?" Almost kicked myself.

Users who are viewing this thread