Final Girl

Wow this is so interesting, i'm also all for it for them being a duo of singers, i love this ! 😍💜💜

That was great. Do yourself a favor and give it a read. It'll only take a few minutes.

What a refreshing short manga. I wish it was longer but it probably would have gotten boring if there was say 5 volumes or more? A few maybe still it was a good treat for a horror fan.

I wish they made this serialize its really have a great potential .. I liked this one .. I think some isekai zombie apocalypse would be great too

It's pretty good. I don't think that guy is going to go back to his reality anytime soon.

Dex-chan lover
featuring ban from "the seven deadly sins" as the boyfriend
and saeki from "saeki-san is asleep" as the final girl

Too bad it's a oneshot. If they did multiple oneshots of this guy just going through different genres, I think it'd be hilarious. Though, I guess it'd just be a genderbent quick transmigration story then, wouldn't it?

Regardless, loved those references they put in the credit scene. This person knew their Hollywood Horror icons.

Bro it would be good if it referenced every famous killer and he was in all the movies, it would have been cool has hell... hope this sqwigga comes back....

Fed-Kun's army
hey! this is a reference of that game Chainsaw Lollipop or something... right?

damn man! i wish this wasn't a One-Shot and rather, got a series version instead, >﹏<

As i wish If it was a series. It will be a fuck1ng shit man🤩🤩
Someone please make a series of it.

Users who are viewing this thread