Finder Goshi no Ano Ko - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Haha really glad to see you back snowkingdom
Thanks 4 the translation! Lets see how this story goes

Wow this really looks promising, and it's also a type of story that I rarely seen in a GxG field!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah man yuribaits the worst.

Goes back to reading I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years

Dex-chan lover
Looks good we haven't had any new yuri mangas since a while on md , looking forward to more , "As long as it's just during summer break" this particular line is making me worry about what's going to happen and if even they will get together but it's still waaay to early to think about this

Fed-Kun's army
wow,thats kinda long for a first chapter but im not complaining,i love it.. MC's representing my lack of social skill though so I'm in..and the other one is so mysterious..Honami's kinda havin a thing for the MC ? well,this really looks promising.. i like it.
thank you so much for pickin this up and for sharing your story on how you chose this..looking foward for more of your work😊

Dex-chan lover
God, it's only the first chapter, and I'm already frustrated because I know my girl Honami will be left all alone with a broken heart. Like, this is simply unfair. Who would win:

kind, loyal, protective and loving childhood friend
vs.
one pretty grill

*fumes*

Aaaaah i actually have followed the author of this manga months ago and i really really like the art!!! Thank you for translating this( ´∀`)ノ♡

Users who are viewing this thread