Finder Goshi no Ano Ko - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I feel like it was hinted that Honami knows that Ichinose had an interest in Hajime before she asked to film her, which is why she seemed kind of jealous/not interested in hearing or talking about her.

Can’t wait to see Hajime and Honami get closer as they make a movie, though it looks like it’ll make Hajime and Honami be further apart unless they talk out some stuff

Dex-chan lover
Dude the thing at the end of summer break they keep mentioning every chapter is making my anxiety rise

I see now. Looks like Ichinose seems to be interested with Hajime even before she encountered her on the stairs. That explains the mysterious gaze of Ichinose way back then. Please dont let Honami gets hurt in the end. She's so kind,uuhh. Honami, Hajime's uncomfortable not because of you but of the people around you.

And we only get 7chaps of this? Im sad already. aff
Thank you so much for the up.

Wow that was fast, love at first sight eh🤔
Well.....honami, it's not like hajime feels uncomfortable around you, i think she just feels that she will bother you because she is hard to speak with another people. Honami is a good girl (so far). Anyway thanks for the translation!! (。・ω・。)ノ♡

Dex-chan lover
Aw the idea that your close friend would suddenly become uncomfortable around you is really sad.

With that said, despite the early "confession" I doubt they'll get together until the end. It doesn't seem like Hajime will recognize her own feelings beyond "I really wanted to film you for some reason" for a while and I think Ichinose will recognize hers but won't be able to make it crystal clear for Hajime. But who knows, the next chapter could prove me immediately wrong!

Anyway, this is pretty chill/cute and I'm very into it. I'm not saying the story is necessarily similar, but the vibe/pace/art of this reminds me of Ano Koro no Aoi Hoshi (one of my favorites).

Thanks for the translation!

Its pretty obvious why honami is being avoided, she hangs around others at school so hajime starts feeling like a bother.

Users who are viewing this thread