Fire Force - Vol. 11 Ch. 92 - The Lieutenant's Transformation Project

Dex-chan lover
I like these relaxing funny chapters. His hat said Naked Nipples, my god, why do they even sell hats like that. XD

Shinra is not trash for finding Iris attractive, you take that back!

As much as I'd like them to save his mom, what about the other infernals who got put down? If a way to save them exists, couldn't they just restrain them? I guess they would be suffering for a long time until then.... And the effort to capture and maintain them...

Haha Tamaki's birthday is 2/22 Cat day.

Nya Nya Nya

Dex-chan lover
Obligatory "these hoes ain't loyal."

As much as I'd like them to save his mom, what about the other infernals who got put down? If a way to save them exists, couldn't they just restrain them? I guess they would be suffering for a long time until then.... And the effort to capture and maintain them...

If they don't know there's a way to save them for years, decades, or whatever, they're going to eventually default to killing them. They're a constant danger even if restrained, because the restraints could fail. Imagine a zombie outbreak happens. It looks exactly like the movies. Seems to work exactly that way. People are going to kill zombies first, ask questions later. They're not safe to keep around for long term study or anything, shit happens. Why take unnecessary risks toward the survivors? Maybe someone will find a cure, but a significant number of zombies will have been put down first and it was absolutely the right call to do so, since a cure may not have existed at all.

Dex-chan lover
One day captain Hinawa's gonna come to the office naked and no one's gonna complain about his outfits choice anymore😂

Users who are viewing this thread