Fire Force - Vol. 27 Ch. 232 - Mari Kusakabe

I can see this is inspired from the history of Jesus. And his mom's name gave it all, Abe Mari - Ave Maria.

Mom of Jesus who give birth virgin too. Religious or like cultist kind of story is not really my kind of story but i'll go with it.

Lololol Shinra is Jesus!! Lolololololol does this make cat girl Marry Magdeline? Lolol so freaking stupid. Cant wait to see him Crucified by the peeps hes trying to save. HahahahaHAHAHA . this means his little bro should baptise him and then get executed. Lololol. So whos gonna be Judas? Cant wait to see this crap get real dark when one of company 8 commits guilt driven suicide

@godzillaxd
I hope the old hag is still alive to see how her grandson came out, and then turns into an inferno, just for Shinra to put her to rest.

Latom.​

@ccpparrot
Considering he posses an Adola burst and is the 4th pillar, he's probably not meant to save the world though. I wonder if she got pregnant by Adola/some ridiculous 3rd gen ability or she really just don't remember who the father is.

Fed-Kun's army
@Sighoon The doctors already did the testing and concluded that she was indeed virgin, to which the nurse commented that it was incredibly hard to believe and offered support.
And so, "She really just don't remember who the father is." This possibility is already dead.
And yes her mother does deserve a punch, now that there is proof that she is not a slut.

Mari kusakabe....Mary Kusakabe....Jesus...Shinra... Shinra means Heavenly...A demon and a hero, with an angel for a brother. Born enshrouded in flames. Everything is starting to make sense. HE IS THE CHOSEN ONE

Aggregator gang
So Shinra's adola version became a devil because of his grandmother...

So did the brothers come from adolla or something? Man fuck Shinra's Grandma disowning her own daughter. Really love that the brothers got the sharp teeth from her haha.

There's no way it's a virgin birth
But I also don't wanna think that a satanic devilish being got her pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread