Fire Force - Vol. 29 Ch. 252 - The Doomsday Image

Fed-Kun's army
Is that eye ball the moon? In third page it looks like moon for me.

Thank you for the chapter! ^-^
Cmon Arthur, do something please. Arthur vs Dragon has been building up for so long that at this point it better be a super legendary fight. Also wtf are they even gonna do

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who finds Dragon a pretty boring opponent? He came out of nowhere and it's just stupidly powerful for no reason.

Group Leader
Budget Mugen Tsukoyomi?

I feel like this chapter feel rushed, and the fight is a bit disappointing. Atleast we got our Maki-san backs.

Thx for translation

I have a question? Where the fuck is beni at. Like if u going to save the world u want ur strongest player to be there.

I see.
So in other word's random shit elements are turning into hydrogen and helium and gonna make earth into a star?
I see. Newton's very proud right now.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, I blame Vulkan for this, bringing a kid to the last battle with no fighting, medical or rescue potential, charisma, story or skill beyond "here's your drink, Vulkan" was goddam stupid and look at that, he turned into an enemy and everything is fucked now, good work.

Group Leader
@ekickx the eyeball is reference to a real-life art piece https://twitter.com/FireForceScans/status/1356261135499014155?s=20

Good neither the author or the Fire Force did not forget about Charon's ability.

Dex-chan lover
@Nobi What do you mean "for no reason"? He's DRAGON, that's why. Quite literally, actually.

It's being very slowly and clumsily explained, but from what I gather, everyone's actual source of power is their representation (doppelganger) within the collective unconscious (Adolla). The "dragon" is the quintessential invincible monster, and the reason why DRAGON is so powerful is because he can merge with this doppelganger at will (infernalize).
He IS the dragon, so much so that he doesn't even have a name anymore.

So basically, this is a manga about Jungian archetypes lol.

@SoJammy
It won't , waited like four months to start reading it again because of how painfully tedious it became, it's even worse now.
Feels like Okubo stopped giving less fucks than the cleangal guy ever did and decided to stretch it with shitty double pages and reaction faces to cash a bit more pocket money.
Kudos to him though, he somehow managed to make a even shittier ending than the SE one.

Users who are viewing this thread