Fire Force - Vol. 29 Ch. 255 - The Seventh Pillar

I like how he explain why the people these days have big eyes and strange anime hair style lol.

Honestly, it's masterful how creepy this is getting and how everything connects to each other. The mangaka put a great deal of thought into this series, how the powers were going to work, and what his message would end up being. I want to see how this gets adapted so bad.

Im pretty sure now that this series is the prequel of Soul Eater... I hope Ohkubo suddenly introduces a person turning into a weapon...

Dex-chan lover
Editor : "So, how are you going to depict madness and creepiness in this series? If you do something similar like in Soul Eater, I'll reject it."
Author : "Yes."

you heard about niggas breaking the 4th wall by making characters sentient and able to perceive the reader

now get ready for niggas breaking the 5th wall by making people into characters

also, there are 8 pillars of humanity's negative emotions

shinra is the pillar of "rage"

and guess what

shinra is also the pillar of "hope"

thats why the cataclysm wont happen

because Shinra is no longer the pillar of rage

there needs to be 8 pillars

now there is only 7 pillars

and who knows

shinra, sho, and iris gonna be the pillars of all of humanities positive emotions

Why the hell are people surprised by this? It was shown way back in fireforce that the previous world prior to the cataclysm was our real world. (The thing where shinra goes back in time and sees the city anf humans)
Pic related
4Z8wca4.jpg

T51

Dex-chan lover
Had to do a double take on this one since it actually continued for so fucking long omg.

How Sumire and the real person look so identical baffled the shit outta me, like wtf is going on.

I guess you could say: ''Shits getting real'' badum-tiss.
- Stole the idea from @Tgkpahn

As bonker as this chapter is, okubo is on the point with the worshipping internet like religion and swept up by meaningless trends and fads.

But that all life desire death is just uhhh...oversimplifying.

Users who are viewing this thread