Fire Force - Vol. 29 Ch. 255 - The Seventh Pillar

A few chapters ago: "The laws of perception were altered..."
us: "OK."
us, now: "OMG! BBQ! WTF!?"

Double-page supporter
is the model for the pics of the flashback perhaps the authors wife?

Fed-Kun's army
so according to enen no shoubutai
the anime world is the current world's reincarnation, and the enen no shoubutai world is one of the branches

Refering the "previous world" by using real life model and the "present world" by using comic artwork is kinda clever ngl

Dex-chan lover
I am sorry but I have to ask did the mangaka just give up half way thru this chapter and have someone from the publishing office pretend to be that Nun from 250 years ago because that's what if felt like reading the latter half of this kinda weird to say that but eh? I mean they got the plot out but still felt like they kinda were to lazy to finish this so they went for something creative to cheat the rest of the chapter

@Ryoto I say this not as a comment directed at you, your intelligence, or your beliefs but that comment is fucking stupid not in the sense that you yourself are stupid for saying this or explaining but that it makes sense from the perspective of the story itself saying this is what it is and that is what is making it stupid to say it bluntly "Enen no Shouboutai go sit in the corner you know what you did"

@Tych

You do realize Okubo used photorealistic people before, right? It was to show the world was before the Cataclysm. Not only is it pretty creepy and trippy but also creative.

nice job indeed.
didnt think author gonna use a photographic into a comic

if u read bakuman then u will know author will use something different to boost the comic

Users who are viewing this thread