Fire Force - Vol. 29 Ch. 255 - The Seventh Pillar

Dex-chan lover
@StarryNoise when was the last time he used it? also, I am not doubting its storytelling ability or its ability to a certain mood going forward for the story its just the weird sense of it took too much being of being placed in I guess the modern world(?) to imply some significant plot point which is basically the words she was saying are what is important not what's on the panel but that is also what kinda causes a weird problem for me it isn't that they used a photorealistic panel shot it was that they used a generic background/non-existent background around her the places she was, had no sense of well. . . importance they could have easily just left her in that plain white background as she explains everything and it wouldn't have affected the rest of the chapter at all the phone she held with that cropped image on it was more impactful to the content of the chapter then where she was when she was looking at it

@Tych it was back in 216, don’t know how ppl don’t pay attention to details. Also you’re complaining about something that’s not even a big deal. Backgrounds? It’s just to show you where she was and what everything around her (the previous world) looked like. Nothing more nothing less

OH SHIT THE PILLARS ARE LITERALLY THE PILLARS HOLDING THE BIG DESPAIR EYEBALL IN THE SKY ABOVE THE TOKYO EMPIRE.

Sheesh that art style took probably longer than the authors life span, i mean look how realistic it is.

Users who are viewing this thread