Fire Force - Vol. 29 Ch. 255 - The Seventh Pillar

Aggregator gang
I'm not surprised people who didn't see this pseudo-meta commentary coming since Ohkubo showed us that the last cataclysm was from our own "real world" back when Shinra got stuck in the dream-like state for 3 months. You all just and don't rationalize, you are all proving the point of the chapter bullshit theory that is "humans do their thing without any care for their surroundings, and they do it sometimes without even using critical thinking".

at first read i was like wtf is this shit post then after reading it again, I feel like we should have gotten this information much earlier in the show to give context for the motives of the followers of the evangelist because in the beginning it felt like a generic show bad guy is like "hahahaha I want to destroy the world" and good guy is like "no I won't let you" but now it makes things more interesting, it's a cool twist of the story of noah and the ark .... actually a cool twist of several themes in the bible

I get it and like where this is going, but I kinda feel like the second half of the chapter could have been a bit higher quality somehow. I mean, most of the panels are just person face or body posing on white background.

And I think the animation studio would be psyched. Like, let's just film someone around the office for a few minutes and call it a wrap. I mean, it would be staying faithful to the manga.

i gotta give it the mangaka, he is trying different things for the medium. I wanna see how the anime studio will approach this if they animate this part.

Double-page supporter
snap2012112813h46m00s28.png

Rereading the chapter, is the model for this chapter the inspiration for vibrating granny's design?

Users who are viewing this thread