Fire Force - Vol. 29 Ch. 256 - The Illusive Reunion

Dex-chan lover
This is hot blooded but... maybe too many bosses and no clue where the pillars are right now

This might me a mirage, illusion made manifest because of those brainless fools who thinks they are hopeless, therefore they are.....

Dex-chan lover
If Hague can pop out like that wonder if Beni doppelganger will appear as well

Dex-chan lover
When he refers to the nature of their story, is he actually acknowledging that nothing the supporting characters do matters to the outcome because they're not the protagonist?

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of that great fight between him and shinra in the anime. Maybe I’ll rewatch that scene

Thanks to Sputter Scans for bringing this story to us.

And stealing our marbles away, because this is trippy.

Obi struck gold, landing hope in a child. Children are full of hopes and dreams, so assuming the despair of the people is what's causing this, this just might turn it around.

And Licht and Joker seem to finally comprehend no matter how much they all fight, there's only one fight that matters, one fight that'll stop this. And it has to be won with the wannabe hero.

And GODDANGIT, WHY ARE THE DEAD COMING BACK TO LIFE NOW, THIS IS NOT WHAT WE NEED, ESPECIALLY NOT HIM

Also was Hague that buff?

@tuatara1 Well, he did say story.

Dex-chan lover
@R-Mod Right, that's what I mean. That he's acknowledging that it's literally a story and so it follows the rules of one. Their world used to be the actual world with actual people, but then it became a manga story that follows the rules of a manga story.

Double-page supporter
Atsushi being Atsushi. Loves making everything a fucked up madness

Dex-chan lover
21 pages but still feel like a short chapter. Things are going a little too slow paced.

Dead men tell no tales but they sure do come back to life in #Enennoshouboutai
Hague and Rekka back...

Users who are viewing this thread