Fire Punch

This was good up until the point where the author
Totally screwed with Agni's character motivations to make him go back and kill Doma & the kids
to keep the plot going, then smoked about a pound of DMT and changed the entire manga into something that it never really started as. Would have been better if the first half of the story concluded more logically and the second half was either a sequel or another story set in the same universe.

Had some rough parts, but one of the best manga i've ever read
what a ride

Aggregator gang
This is an "okay" manga I guess.
I would call it good if not for being nearly incomprehensible unless you re-read the chapters a couple times to get what exactly is happening and which characters are which.
I don't think that's a characteristic of good writing tbh.

Dex-chan lover
The score of this manga was a roller coaster it went from High to low then high again

Group Leader
Extremely nihilistic (including all the movie metaphors), so if you're not into that I wouldn't recommend. There is some crit if readers who enjoying that edgy sort of story while at the same time reveling in it so that could be annoying for some ppl. If you're looking for some sort of gritty and satisfactory revenge story, you should look elsewhere. This is more akin to a trainwreck that continues over generations that you cant really enjoy but cant tear your eyes away from until it's over. Sooo entertaining if you have it in you to take in mind-numbing amounts of edge.

I liked the beginning portion, kind of the last part and somewhat the end. Even for the type of story (showing a shitty immortal life dragging the immortal thru the mud) the middle felt like it dragged on and some parts of the story were yeeted/deus machinad before you could understand. It took away from it imo bc it was way too confusing at points. Unanswered questions are great and all but it was too much. Well, its all in how you look at the story and if you can enjoy that kind of thing bc i could technically make excuses for anything.

Most of it reads well but too much of some things really hindered enjoyment... But again with how nihilistic this and how weird their other stuff is it could be the intent of the author.

So tldr; its good in a nihilistic way but in that same vein its really hard to enjoy. Have something light on hand if you plan to binge lol. If you dont want to bother with walking in depressing circles with the story, dont go offsite to finish reading this.

Fed-Kun's army
@saiyanelite0299 agree, the only good thing start from chapter 1 to 30, after that it feel like the Author just give up and write whatever non sense & forced drama he could think about. Truly waste of potential

s1

I just finished binge reading this all the way to chapter 83 and I think I'mma need to lay down and rest my brain for a while

The ending wasn't that good. I wanted to see more of them together, poor people.

this whole thing is what happens when singularity takes over the hero academia universe.
one of the quirks is what probably what brought the world down to ice age without anyone knowing it, bunch of random people get the same quirks of varying power like the regeneration on the protag and her sis and the director guy/gal and for the electricity types they use as an energy source for the last population centers, really dark timeline going on this whole thing.

it's my first story where everything seems like a jumbled mess and it just barely pieces it together but it still formed a picture at the end. not the full puzzle but oh well.

it's magically bizarre and just a experience of absurdity and sudden shifts in the story.. like a fever dream in manga form.

Users who are viewing this thread