Fire Punch

this entire thing felt like four consecutive punches to the face i-

ngl i'm glad i read it just for the experience ya feel
was it a fun experience, idk!!! but it was something and nothing will ever replicate this nonexistent emotion this ignited in me! i don't know what to do with my life now!!! did i waste my time or did i not??? idk!!!

Dex-chan lover
Shame the rest of the chapters aren't here.
What a fun Manga, though. It's like Dorohedoro or Gantz Gruesome and twisted with black humor thrown in. 21 chapters in and I'm loving it. Let's see how I feel when I finish it.

Nevermind, it just had comic relief at the beginning.
This manga tries to make you lose faith in humanity and humans, seeing how everybody lies and pretends and mostly shits on the main character. No nice things to be had. Props to the MC for taking it well, despite being in agony and suffering every moment of his existence.
I still recommend it. It's a fun ride, despite being a roller-coaster of punishment.

This can't be a fucking shonen
What a fucking masterpiece, not even Miura has been able to convey the kinds of feelings the autor expressed here... you have grief, sorrow, pain (lots of it), love, hope and despair. The characters, some really cool and yet so fleeting, it gives a whole new vibe that I haven't been able to read in any manga ever. The fragility of humanity... clinging to religion so everything doesn't fall apart it's a very good analogy, never ending pain. Masterpiece indeed.

Insane/10 now this shit must be animated, truly the best psychological manga I've ever read, even better than Evangelion.

I think it's a good read but it gets crazy so pay attention, also if you want to know the ending I suggest you find the rest

Fed-Kun's army
This shit is a fcking MASTERPIECE!!
If you want a story revolving about a typical revenge story you might be fucking dissapointed because this shit has a lot to offer than other type of cliches you can find on other form of literature.
Also if you are new to manga and anime you might not want to rea this since it is too out there.

I remember reading it on 2017 and drop it since there is a character that was introduced that I don't understand and diverge the story from what I thought it will be, which is a typical revenge story.

However after almost 3 years consuming many types of manga and become tired of the sameness of different types of series, this fcking masterpiece was a new cuisine with a new flavor that I never tasted before. This tackle every cliches in many series in the most interesting way possible and I fcking love it.
Remember the character that make me drop this series the first time? well I'm gonna tell you this, that mother fcker is the best character in the whole series, that depth of that character is phenomenal and kinda remind me of Deadpool and Joker(DKR) mixed together and this character is straight up talking to my soul I can't even understand how is that even possible.

Damn this series is a fcking Masterpiece bruh and I fking like the show don't tell of this story where there sometimes no dialogue at all but it present the character emotions and personality specially the big moment of the Main character.

To summarize, this series is a wild fcking ride, and you might hate or love this series from what it turns out but I hope you don't comepletely drop it since you might enjoy it someday.

Dex-chan lover
I think you have to visit another site for the rest of the chapters bcs its already completed

Dex-chan lover
The beginning is captivating, midway through it kind of lost its sense of direction, but the ending was interesting.

Interesting to see so many people praising it. I really liked the execution of the beginning parts, but when I was done, I can't name a single other manga I think of that I'd classify as worse, to the point where mentions of Fire Punch or Agni alone make me feel disgust.

Absolutely priceless manga. Progression-wise it reminds of Nihei Tsutomu's work.

damn... the English translation seems gone now, does that mean i can't read it here?

...where can i read this?!!

D

Deleted member 169011

Fire Punch
I rate it 8/10 just for the ending, everything b4 that is below 7
The first 3 volume is great so i understand it got award, but after that its goin downhill

solid beginning but the story becomes more schizophrenic the further you read.

i cant give it anything higher than a 7 or a 7.5

Users who are viewing this thread