Fire Punch

Even the classic mc who were known to have suffered totally pale compared to agni. I felt like silent hill writer + sucker punch movie by zack snyder + azumi made a baby.

I feel like Fujimoto Tatsuki is the kind of person who has lots of unique and creative ideas to make manga but sucks at making endings

A wild ride for sure, sadly I could help myself but to compare it with Caerula Arc in GUNNM and Biomega... Aside from that it was pretty good, a solid 7 out of 10...

Group Leader
Man people really didn't like the later half of the story, huh?

My takeaway on this: I read the entire thing in one sitting. It was crazy. Plot twist after plot twist after plot twist after plot twist. The pacing may have sucked if you actually waited out the chapters, but I really didn't have a problem with it (probably because I read it in one sitting).

Some people seem to have the wrong takeaway from reading this manga, so I'll put my voice out there. I believe that the two core themes of this manga are acting and love. Love is more of the theme that ties the story from the beginning to end while Acting is something that is focused and explored more in each arc. (There's also y'know human morality and society and all that but that's more of the salt rather than the steak)

The ending really isn't that bad if if we're talking in terms of the theme. If you thought that the ending didn't make sense on a literal sense, that's understandable. But thematically, it's all connected. Ultimately, that was what led me to finish this manga and why I gave it a 10. The parts that feel shitty was intended to be shitty. Because it still connects thematically. It's not plot, but anti-plot.

There's obviously more to enjoy about this manga than just themes and what not, such as the sick action, character drama, or the great art, but the point is I'm trying to make is that the later half of the story isn't as bad as people make it out to be. Give it a shot.

@realWeebAsian Even though you're me, you're welcome.
I just finished now. I'd say it's a ride that doesn't loop. Once it's ended, then it's ended. Just a one time use.

Dex-chan lover
@megqxz You can read it in your reliable pirate manga site totally legal manga site, such us Mangakakalot/Manganelo, ReadChainsawManMangaOnline Viz, Bookwalker or even Amazon!

Users who are viewing this thread