First Breakfast - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Man knowing this translation was made by Indonesian make me laugh out loud because the English 1:1 comedy wouldn't be as funny.

I know it sounds weeb or disrespectful to translate half on half but this if gold.

Considering it's a comedy it just fucking works.

Group Leader
i don't want drama, but....

oh wow what a fucking toxic, come and say "iT'S TR4n5LaT1ON Izz FvcKing SUcX" without even pointing where the mistake or what correct word or even better had already compared it to fucking raw

I'll take it up and offer a couple grammar suggestions, by page:
p1. Today I overslept and now ...
p.2 Nani the fuck? - I have no idea what Nani means here but I love it. No need to change :p
p2. "Complete breakfast set!?" (Just flip the word order)
p3. Eating panel, couple options: "he's eating with perfect triangular form" or "he's eating in the perfect triangular way".

The vocabulary is good enough that native English readers can follow along, mostly just verb tenses and word order that come from differences in language grammars.

Appreciate the chapter @TjapDjemboet

Group Leader
@Makinbaconpancakes thanks
p1-p2 (breakfast thing) will fixed in a few hour

p2 - original text just saying what, and nani is japanse word for what so bit messing is should be fine

p3 - is japanses thingy about way to eat, i guess i don't have explain all in tiny word right? 'cause i did all my stuff in phone and it already take alot of time

Aggregator gang
Wat8.jpg

Contributor
Magnificent.

Although if you don't know the bread-corner running joke of a trope, I assume this is absolutely incomprehensible as opposed to just semi-memetic madness.

Users who are viewing this thread