First Rate Master

Dex-chan lover
That was dumb..
Seriously, he's smarter than that Isn't he..? jeez.

Aggregator gang
Just one question: Is the description somewhat reliable? It reads like a Jackie Chan movie, which takes itself way too serious.

Ok i have a problem every time i update my md list this pops up i check and no new English chapter the manga settings are jacked up

I’m disappointed that this series is getting dropped. I hope that another group picks it up soon.

Did the artist changed his way to draw...? Coz de quality seems quite poor compare to the previous chapters

the main girl is boring and weak af... why do manhwas always have to have these types of girls

Why and the fuck do I keep getting FUCKING UPDATES FOR THIS SERIES BUT I CHECK AND THERE'S NOTHING NEW HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
@KuroAnsatsu the art is a big plus and the story and pacing aren't complete trash, it's also got well placed comedy which is surprising as that's usually the worst part of these types of stories.

The author can't keep up the art quality after a while, the characters become totally different. There is really nothing new here and the story repeats what almost all known manhuas do.

Double-page supporter
"He has no special skills, but he mastered kung fu"
um, doesn't this count as a 'special skill'?

@Mangon Hey hey now, don't nickpit its logic. He gotta be relatable. That's why he has no special skills. But he gotta be super special as well, and that's why he has mastered kung fu.

Users who are viewing this thread