Fitness - Ch. 53

Och shit! I'm waiting so much for next chapter now to know what's gonna happen and how she react. I think we will get some milf action in this manhwa soon.

Group Leader
I think the mystery that time which the MC and Sang mi drunk, and who that have sex with MC while he sleep at Sang mi room, I think it's Sang mi mother not his boss.

I don't get it why that blue haired bitch go to the steriod buffed guys instead of the MC? Aren't they close friends? or have feelings for him?

@TatsuyaSan It was MC's boss it was revealed chapters ago.

I'm not sure how I feel about this chapter, storywise. Mainly cause I'm still trying to deal with the sudden change in the story.

Group Leader
@Dead-Purple His boss is lying... She doing it to be able to having sex with him. No way you have sex in somebody else home at night.
We must see the story development.

Wtf? So now we just grab anyone's butt when we come inside their house? That's gonna be a whole other problem, along with sang-mi being an idiot. This story won't be resolved for a while.

@TatsuyaSan no it was the boss. She confessed to it. She literally has sex with either one of the guys at the gym, so why would it matter to her if it was in some random persons house?

Users who are viewing this thread