Flag Capture in the First Move

Group Leader
@churrystar It's all of the names for the individual chapters. Doesn't really make sense to me since this is clearly an actual series and not an anthology, but whatever.

@GalladeGuy ohh that makes sense. Yeah, they should choose one single name for this. Even if it's an anthology series, it should have one name to group all the different stories/chapters :eek: but oh well.

Anyway, thanks!!

Get's old real fast,MCs so bland they don't even have faces as if this were some NTR hentai antagonist.

Romance genre just got yeeted out of existence.

This manga has so many aliases...

Dex-chan lover
EMFzIWkX0AEer4H

Certain parties have speculated that autism is the next stage of human evolution. After all, is not specialization the very foundation of civilization, and is not hyperfocus one marker of autism? I would venture, then, that this series is this speculation coming to fruition. It's a dark future now since the Nano-Plague of 2042 struck and erased all men's faces, but the Technocratic Board has since stabilized matters and is now working to not only recover but increase the population of the Islands from its long decline. To this end, the Happy End initiative was founded and implanted all men with Chadtism, a blended vaccination of Down Syndrome and autism that has increased mating in the Islands by at least 391.09%.

I can only wish I live to see this utopian future realized in America, Lithuania, and other less enlightened, benighted lands.

Group Leader
6arUD5S.png

Anyone who was in their early teens around the turn of the 2010s should know what this means.

P.S.: It's not a japanese meme.

Users who are viewing this thread