Flag Capture in the First Move

Dex-chan lover
Proposal:
Put the alternative names in the description instead, and change the alternative name to "Suzumoto Kou twitter shorts" as other have previously mentioned.
Additionally, put spoilers with it so it doesn't clutter the descripton as well.

Group Leader
This is just way too facile. Zero conflict, the girls are complete dishrags, the guys are all strangely sincere dumbasses. It adds up to total boredom, all you have is the art.

Supporter
+_4a8524368a9b0d6f5b5b1873abb94eff.gif
All of my yes.

Aggregator gang
I'm confused, I don't remember ever adding this to my "completed" list, I think I remember reading the yandere one, maybe I did mark it and then this got merged with the rest?

Summary: lots of guys who actually know what they want and don't dick around. Girls with a million different personalities reacting to that straightforward attitude.

A nice break from seeing a bunch of wimps do nothing for 100 chapters or so

Banned
So all of the small one-shots got grouped up here eh? No wonder I can't find them individually

Dex-chan lover
Nice. But I guess even a straightforward guy can't just win over a tsundere in 3 pages.

@Hobnobs - yes, you are right, it's a bunch of short stories put into one. The best answer would be to re-read all of them, because they are short.

Dex-chan lover
The solution to the declining birth-rate of japan
rom-coms? get that shit outta here
you either get that coochie in 3 pager or less, or you ain't a real G

Users who are viewing this thread