Fluffy Paradise

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you translator-group-san. I shall forever love you for translating such fluffiness. May the Fluff be with you.

Why i take so long in translation in raw it s on the chapter 12 pls some team translate

Contributor
Okay, so, if I had to pick an isekai setting to be stuck in, from those I've seen so far, setting the foreshadowed drama aside, this would definitely be the one I would choose.

So fluff >~< Hnnng

Dex-chan lover
I want her power!! I want to cuddle dangerous animals that are supper fluffy with no worries!!

Fed-Kun's army
i bet the reason why the translation really slow is because the translator keep hnnng-ing everytime :(
Cmon translator-san!
Share the fluffinesssssss :(

I don't understand why someone who can't draw animals properly chose to draw animal focused manga. At the very least, the mangaka should hire an assistant to draw the animals properly. Is the mangaka extremely too proud and confident in his/her animal drawings so he/she did not see the shortcomings or did not want to fix the drawings?

@Moth well we all would start somewhere tbh, even the first few chapter of bleach and fairy tail has some weird artstyle and bad proportions, but it doesnt mean they won't improve. let's just watch the mangakas journey in honing his artsyle in drawing an animal.

Users who are viewing this thread