Flying Witch - Ch. 78 - The beast knows leaved flavors

Dex-chan lover
Uncle is such a chad for beating the deer with his fist.

I don’t know why, but I’m always so pacified while looking at how people work with vegetables or fruits. Perhaps the genes of my south-eastern European ancestors are waking up in me?
Maybe it's the ancestral farmers blood. Majority of humanity only stopped tending the farmlands a few centuries ago but the joy of watching your food grow and become ready to eat still lingers in our society.

It's a lot more concerning if we start enjoying eating soylent green or eating everything from a tube.

Dex-chan lover
Uncle is such a chad for beating the deer with his fist.

Maybe it's the ancestral farmers blood. Majority of humanity only stopped tending the farmlands a few centuries ago but the joy of watching your food grow and become ready to eat still lingers in our society.

It's a lot more concerning if we start enjoying eating soylent green or eating everything from a tube.
Ah, good old science fiction. Especially when it promises the formation of a dystopia by plus or minus our years. Well, my father himself was born and raised in the village, although his ancestors most likely belonged to the old border troops.

Users who are viewing this thread