Flying Witch - Vol. 10 Ch. 58 - Family reunion after 4 months, multiplying best friend

Supporter
Yes! We met their parents!

I wish the mom had more time this chapter. Hopefully next chapter is a continuation of this reunion. And I love how she really is a "mom," admonishing Akane to come home more, take care of her skin, and eat right. So normal, but soooooo fitting for this manga.

I like that Makoto has a non-witch friend at home who appears totally at ease with anything magic related.

Interesting that Akane is able to create more copies around familiars who aren't her own.

Dex-chan lover
So long between chapters, but I'm so glad they're still coming. This manga is just the coziest thing, and the slow world-building is fantastic.

(and I love her witch friend. I have a thing for girls with thick eyebrows and braids)

It would suck to be the one friend in the group that can't use magic. Or to be a man when only 1% of magic using people are men or something like that. Anyway, comfy chapter as always!

So I presumed that their Dad isn't a wizard? And Kowata family is related to Kuramoto family through their Dad?

Delightful chapter as always. The Kowata parents are super cute and I'd be interested to read about how they met. It sounds like Akane takes after Mom so she must have been a bit wild in her day too.

Users who are viewing this thread