Flying Witch - Vol. 8 Ch. 46 - Peeling the shadow of frozen grass

Contributor
Her affinity should be dorkness instead of darkness

Dex-chan lover
Wow shadow based cups and plant making ice

And all for a cup of Indian whiskey... truly one of the coolest use of witch magic

Also ..akane looks kinda hot in an Indian sari

Dex-chan lover
Wow so both sisters got rare affinity
I bet Chinatsu gonna be rare type too (Spirit)

I just love this manga to the bottom of my heart, it is so relaxing, peaceful, innocent an yet at the same time you can expect something new, exciting in each chapter when magic is inolved.
I know everyone wants action, complicated mind buzzling story, drama, but this is true bliss for me. This could go on for several years and i would not get bored of this easygoing style. So thank you for translating this gem.

Dex-chan lover
Was the Lithium Brother drawing a storyboard? I guess his interest in movies isn't just for show, after all.

Supporter
I'd guess on Chinatsu's affinity based on what we've seen her do, but I think the entire reason they didn't test her along with Makoto is she's just too young and green to have firmed down any affinity yet. Maybe someday we'll know; the author certainly has to be aware that the fans are gonna be curious.

aahh.. this manga is really great..
you don't need to be weebs to enjoy this..

the characterization are interesting yet it doesn't feel weird like most of manga character..

i hope more people know about this manga,

Users who are viewing this thread