Flying Witch - Vol. 9 Ch. 51 - The desired chomolungma

Dex-chan lover
@Evron 50 servings? Those would be pretty sad servings. In the first place, a parfait shoud have some volume. It's not just a taste test. I'd say 20 people at maximum would have left the bar satisfied.

Group Leader
@SuperOniichan they mentioned in the manga that this guy is barely one, and he's more like a girl.
So maybe everyone in town know he's gay or something.

Dex-chan lover
@BaGamman lol I've known multiple guys like that. Constantly surrounded by women none of which see him even remotely in a romantic or sexual light. In all honesty I've been that guy at points in my life.

It's called the straight gay friend.

Aggregator gang
The real magic is whatever's keeping all that ice cream in their solid state

Kazuno flustered , Chinatsu saying what we're all thinking, Kei once again chilling with no cares in the world with the harem around him and instant defeat parfait. Wonderful relaxing chapter as always.

Supporter
Ah yes, the despair when you cannot finish something that you like, I can feel it lol

About the " special one-shot" that was mentioned at the end of this chapter, do we know if it will be related to Flying Witch or if it will be something completely new from the author? If it's the latter, does that mean there won't be a new chapter in December, or we can expect both (the new chapter and the one-shot)?

Group Leader
@Ema_Mavi
I didn't find any other information about it but I'm assuming there won't be a new flying witch chapter in December. We'll just have to see I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread