Flying Witch - Vol. 9 Ch. 51 - The desired chomolungma

Apparently this is the 'special one-shot' from Chihiro Ishizuka:

https://twitter.com/justtaiyaki/status/1193895811718844416
https://twitter.com/ishiduka007/status/1192594484229373953

The girl (boy?) kinda look like Chinatsu, but doesn't seem to be her. I'm curious to know if it's set in the same universe as Flying Witch.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah. This manga is a big old turd written by a nutcase who's obsessed with making dark-haired girls look inferior to blonde girls in everything.
How you can mess something like a slice of life story about a witch up this bad I don't know, but he succeeded.
I'll go read a manga about witches written by someone who cares more about the story than about their weird obsessions.

Hanging out with women does NOT make a harem. A harem implies that all the women have a thing for the guy, not just casual hanging out. By experience, the correct ration is three women to one me.

Dex-chan lover
@Pachka84 You are the one with a weird obsession. I'm sorry you lost all of your hair, but it happens to people all over the world for various reasons. No reason to be so salty about it, it's not something that happened to only you in the whole world.

Dex-chan lover
Was I the only one who suspected the kids were supernatural (and getting dashing rule-ed) when the photos all turned up blurry? It seems the girls were just cutegasming too hard, though.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, there are way too many characters now the comfiness of this manga is just gone

I hope Chinatsu managed to keep it in there on page 24... Last time I saw a slightly younger cousin like that he had just barfed in the lap of his mother... 🤢

Double-page supporter
I'm sorry but those kids were even creepier than Teletubbies

Edit: Great. Now I'm hungry

Fed-Kun's army
Thats not parfait, that is diabetes on a platter.
I'm getting sugar high just by looking at it

Users who are viewing this thread