Fool Night - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Secret Chamber

Miv

Aggregator gang
Huh, they seem sane. Maybe there's hope? Maybe lingering attachments and desire are key.

Dex-chan lover
Ivy is quite insane and likely their obsession is the only thing maintaining their sense of self... hardcore af though that it might be possible for the human and plant to be in symbiosis. Just need to figure out a way that isn't so extreme though

Dex-chan lover
ok this took a different turn than expected

So Ivy is actually a good guy kinda? All the victims were wealthy which indicates that they were probably doing the same kind of things as this guy, which appears to be GETTING PEOPLE-FURNITURE and holy shit that is a terrifying thought. These wealthy folks weren't happy just owning any ordinary furniture, they wanted furniture made from HUMANS?! And it sounds like the Transfloration Institute may be in on it, or at least some members of it are?

I reread some old chapters since I didn't remember the room they were getting into, but looking back, the adamant opposition to getting the police involved or even support them (Akira was VERY upset about the MC revealing the secret room) seems really suspicious.

Dex-chan lover
It gave him information that could cause a city-wide riot. If the transfloration institute is aware of these occurrences, whatever they told Yomiko to get her to stay quiet about it must be even worse.

Last edited:
Supporter
Yes the reason people read this types of mangas, to imply the government is worse than any monster

Dex-chan lover
As if being a huge asshole wasn't enough, turns out that the HR woman was also super corrupt, not just on the "lets keep criminal suspects away from being judge to use as live specimens on human experimentation, while actively getting in the way of police investigations" kind of corrupt, which was already bad by itself, but the "lets go around helping rich people go around collecting furniture made out of humans who became plants because they are desperate for money" kind of corrupt

Which is made even worse by the fact that her aunt is a police chief, so add nepotism to the line of bad qualities she had

Supporter
they weren't just men based furniture, they were all children, not old men or sick men: someone buy children to transplant them...

Dex-chan lover
All those photos of kids who look..... rreeealllll rough.

The candy, which a poor kid would never have gotten to eat......

Dex-chan lover
i just binged this so i still memorize the plot better but i still find it crazy that you guys suddenly jumped akira with no hint whatsoever, from what i've seen akira was mad because of her pride with the profession more than anything

Users who are viewing this thread