Fool Night - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - No Way We'll Pay

Dex-chan lover
This world is just fucked the moment they turned people into oxygen
It was always fucked, however all of these idiots don't realize that if the government isn't doing a volunteer system they will have to basically turn every criminal/non-compliant into a plant. I'm wondering if it'll go full Frostpunk and the government goes fuck it, we're doing awful things for the sake of humanity's survival

Aggregator gang
Thanks as always for the translation. This manga is sooo good. I'm baffled how well tought out this world and system is. With all his pros and cons. Feels really real.

Dex-chan lover
Just like the transflored man from chapter 18 said, that girl will end up in his shoes.
I wonder if they'll try to invest in a new type of transfloration that grows plants into people's lungs, like that one Russian man who inhaled a seed and had a small tree grow inside him.

I can’t wait for the other chapters! Awesome translation as always ♥️

That being said, the protesters are being stupid. You can’t protest and expect everything to be okay the next day. How are they expecting to produce oxygen then? The volunteer system is the best route, instead of the government forcibly choosing people for transfloration. They are fools, especially to blame the doctors who are just doing their jobs.

Supporter
I can’t wait for the other chapters! Awesome translation as always ♥️

That being said, the protesters are being stupid. You can’t protest and expect everything to be okay the next day. How are they expecting to produce oxygen then? The volunteer system is the best route, instead of the government forcibly choosing people for transfloration. They are fools, especially to blame the doctors who are just doing their jobs.
Well the manga is called Fool's night for that reason
It's always night
and everyone is a fool

Dex-chan lover
Now, i don't remember: why don't they transplant animals and not humans?

Dex-chan lover
Now, i don't remember: why don't they transplant animals and not humans?
I don't think I've seen any living animal in the manga thus far. Humans might as well the last surviving mammals, and the meat products they consume are artificially made.

Users who are viewing this thread